My Manager Has Silky Smooth Hair, I Was Surprised To Know It Is Because Of a Simple Homemade Hair Mask
- Egg – 1 no.s
- Curd – 4 tablespoons
- Olive oil or Coconut oil – 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Break the egg and take it in a clean bowl
- If you have oily greasy hair, then just use egg white
- If you have dry brittle hair use egg yolk
- If you have normal hair, then use complete egg
- Beat the egg yolk or egg white or whole egg as per your hair type
- If you have long hair, then you can take 2 to 3 eggs
- Add 4 tablespoons of curd to the bowl
- And add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients well to make a smooth paste
- Apply this mask on your scalp and hair
- Massage the mask thoroughly into your scalp, starting from roots to the hair ends.
- Allow the mask to sit for at least 20 minutes.
- To avoid dripping of the mask, you may cover with a disposable shower cap
- Now wash your hair with normal water
- Then wash it with your regular shampoo
Be sociable, SHARE!
Ingredients : Egg – 1 no.s Curd – 4 tablespoons Olive oil or Coconut oil – 2 tablespoons Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon Directions : Break the egg and take it in a clean bowl If you have oily greasy hair, then just use egg white If you have dry...firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorHealthy Food Choice