This breaking news will make women think two times about wearing that additional useful hair tie on their wrists!

The relatively harmless and hassle-free act of using an additional hair tie on your wrist is revealed to be not so harmless after all! Audree Kopp, of Philadelphia, recently discovered a large bump forming on her wrist. She figured it was a spider bite and started treating it appropriately, but it turns out it wasn’t from a spider bite after all!

“It just kept growing, and redder, and worse,” stated Kopp.

She finally went to the physician and they took a look at the bump more detailed. They treated it with prescription antibiotics however after Kopp was sent out home and there were no indications of improvement, Kopp went back. Eventually she wound up in the ER where the doctors determined that Kopp would have to have surgery to deal with this out of control infection! Later on they found that bacteria from Kopp’s hair tie she wore around her wrist had actually permeated through her pores developing an infection!

Kopp warns all ladies, “3 bacterias … strep, staph, AND poly unfavorable. I want to inform everybody to make sure no one else needs to go thru this! The SHINE tie is the one that caused the problem.

We are so grateful that Kopp’s wrist is all right and they caught the infection in time before it spread out!

Ladies and guys alike, be careful and take this as a caution!

https://i0.wp.com/healthyfoodchoise.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Dangers-of-Hair-Tie.jpg?fit=550%2C293https://i0.wp.com/healthyfoodchoise.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Dangers-of-Hair-Tie.jpg?resize=480%2C320adminHEALTH
This breaking news will make women think two times about wearing that additional useful hair tie on their wrists! The relatively harmless and hassle-free act of using an additional hair tie on your wrist is revealed to be not so harmless after all! Audree Kopp, of Philadelphia, recently discovered a...